Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CHANGES TO THE BLOG SITE

Hello There.   Conrad Gayle writing you here.  

Just want to keep you abreast on the changes that are happening to my blog site.

First off, the web-site is being transformed from a strictly text-based reading experience into a complete multimedia experience, with the inclusion of video blogging.   For this blog I have happened to conduct my first interview with singer/songwriter Joel Martin and it should be the start of what I hope to be a fruitful experience interviewing friends and colleagues in various spheres of life and sharing it to the world.

Second, there is now a feature for those whose first language is not English.   On the right hand corner there is a translate function where you can select your language and have the articles automatically translated to you in your language of choice.

Third, there are options for me to be followed or added on to Google +, so if you have this feature, you can add me and keep up to date on the goings on of the blog site.

And last but not least, I have created a donate button where if you feel motivated, you can donate towards growing the blog site.   Any amount goes a LONG way.

Thanks and it is a pleasure blogging for you.   If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me or leave them in the comment box below.  


No comments:

Post a Comment