1) When God said to not eat from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, it’s best that you don’t. When you do, it causes a whole lot of problems.
2) When a MAN gives orders, you better shut up and pay attention, since he is right.
3) Feminism is a pain in the neck. Disregard for family and God over wanting to excel up the career ladder is NOT a good thing.
4) Brotherly love is a beautiful thing
5) It’s an awful thing to try to play God. If you think you can do a better job than God, then you are in for a complete fall like Humpty Dumpty.
6) Evolution is a lie from the pit of hell. Only God can create something beautiful, something glorious, and something magnificent in six days and then taking a Sabbath rest.
7) Chris Pratt came a long way from being an overweight slacker to a handsome A-list actor.
8) Hang on for one of the most exciting thrill rides of the summer season.
Let me see if I understand this properly:ReplyDelete
1) Knowledge is a bad thing. It's better to remain ignorant.
2) Having a penis is actually a relevant criterion in determining the proper course of action.
3) Equality of choice, opportunity, and rights for both males and females is wrong (or at least inconvenient). Feminism is incompatible with family, religion, and a career.
4) Love between two men is beautiful.
5) You are explicitly mixing the notion of God with a fairy tale. Intentional or a Freudian slip?
6) You reject the foundational and unifying principle of all biological science.
7) But all these heady philosophical pronouncements does not distract you from admiring how atractive the lead actor is.
8) Despite your comment here, you haven't exactly sold me on this movie.
Plus, you're using a fictional Hollywood franchise as an illustration of BIblical morality? Wasn't it just last week you demanded a refund to a movie due to a trailer that played beforehand, which illustrated how awful all of Hollywood had become?