Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HAPPY HOUR AT THE WESTERLY


Deep in the heart of the High Park District, I decided to head to the Westerly for a light supper (and I mean light since it involves money and food portion). 

My choice was the Duck Croquettes ($14) served with a nice Tamarind dipping sauce and jalapeno puree.   It was well put together, the tamarind sauce complimented the duck perfectly, and I was completely satisfied afterwards.

The service was very friendly, I stocked up on bread to fill me up, and had a nice glass of cranberry juice to boot.

Will come back to this place again just for these Duck Croquettes, a cheap way to get my duck craving for the week.

THE WESTERLY
413 Roncesvalles Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6R 2N1
www.thewesterlyrestaurant.com


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,

    Below is a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are benificial to you...

    ReplyDelete